Triaxial Accelerometer Cable M12 To 3 BNC
What is M12 To 3 BNC Triaxial accelerometer cable ?
M12 connector is the most popular connector for automation indusry , some triaxial accelerometer manufacturer also use M12 to 3 BNC cable as triaxial accelerometer cable .
The M12 connector used for triaxial accelerometer cable is M12 A coded 4 pin female , the connector will be molulded with 4 core cable , and split into 3pcs 2 core cable with BNC connector .
The 4 pin femlae M12 to 3 BNC cable have default length as 3M , 6M , 9M , customized length cable is avalable.
Some customers may need one end 4 pin female M12 cable , the other end is open , it’s also available .
Triaxial Accelerometer Cable M12 To 3 BNC Details
M12 To 3 BNCTriaxial Accelerometer Cable Technical Parameter:
- Connectors : A coded 4 pin female M12 connector and 3 BNC connectors
- Coupling way : Thread
- Pin Number : 4 pin
- Termination : solder
- Class of polution : 3
- Temperature range : -25°C~+80°C (high temperature optional)
- Mating cycles : ≥500
- Rated voltage : AC/DC 30V
- Rated current : 1A
- Contact resistance : ≤5MΩ
- Insulation resistance : ≥ 100MΩ
- IEC standard : IPC-A-620
- Injection moulding : Black TPV
- Waterproof Level : IP67
- Order code :M12001-00010xxxx ( last 4 letters mean the cable length in mm , such as for 3M cable it’s M12001-000103000 , for 80CM cable it’s M12001-000100800
Triaxial Accelerometer Cable M12 To 3 BNC Application
The 4 pin female M12 to 3 BNC cable could be used for wilcoxon triaxial accelerometer or other triaxial accelerometers with M12 interface .