Front Panel Mount Male M12 Bulkhead Connector
Brief for Male Front Mount M12 Bulkhead Connector
The term “bulkhead connector” refers to a connector that is mounted through a hole in a panel or enclosure, front mount means the connector will be mounted from front of the bulkhead. A “male” connector has protruding pins that are inserted into corresponding female sockets.
The M12 connector has a locking diameter of 12 millimeters and is available in a variety of configurations, including 2-pin, 3-pin, 4-pin, 5-pin, 6-pin, 8-pin, 12-pin,17-pin versions. It is a popular choice for use in industrial environments due to its small size, robust design, and good resistance to vibration and shock.
Shine Industry (CAZN) male M12 panel mount connector is compatible with Binder , Phoenix , Murr , Turck and other brands but more cost-effective, and have fast delivery time .
Male Front Mount M12 Bulkhead Connector Details
Male M12 Bulkhead Connector Front Panel Mount Technical Parameter:
- Type : Male front panel mount M12 bulkhead connector
- Coupling way : Thread
- Pin Number : A code 2 pin , 3 pin , 4 pin , 5 pin , 6 pin , 8 pin , 12 pin , 17 pin, B code 5 pin , C code 3 pin , 4 pin , 5 pin , 6 pin D code 4 pin ,
- Coding : A coded , B coded , C coded , D coded
- Termination : solder with or without wires
- Rated voltage : AC/DC 30-250V
- Rated Current : 1.5-4A
- Contact Impedance : ≤5mΩ
- Insulation Impedance : ≥100MΩ
- Contact Material : Phosphor copper gold plated
- Sealing Material : NBR
- Insulator Material : PA+GF / TPU
- Applicable Temperature : -25℃ ~ +80℃
- Durability : ≥500 cycles
- Waterproof Level : IP67
- Locking thread : M12/M16/PG9
CAZN (Shine Industry) M12 Connector Name And Order Rules
Order NO. Description The first part：series number + type number, each product has its part number on the album details page, and customers can choose according to the picture and part number; The second part：number of cores + interface model + wire + length. According to the following instructions, customers can fill in corresponding parameters as required to facilitate customization.
Front Panel Mount Male M12 Bulkhead Connector Dimension
Female And Male M1 Bulkhead Connector Electrical Paramenters
Male M12 Bulkhead Connector Dust Cover
Download Whole M12 Connector Catalog