PCB Accelerometer Cable 10-32 To BNC RG316
Brief of accelerometer cable 10-32 to BNC
The 10-32 to BNC cable had been widely used for single axis accelerometers , the connector has American thread 10-32 UNF-2B , moulded with RG316 cable , the other end is BNC connector .
The accelerometere cable 10-32 to BNC is made of teflon jacket , has very good heat resistance, moisture resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, fire resistance and non-combustibility, very suitable for harsh environments of vibration sensors and accelerometers .
The length of the accelerometer cable 10-32 to BNC could be customized , and also can be singled end .
The 10-32 t0 BNC cable is compatible with PCB , B&K , CTC and other brand accelerometers .
10-32 To BNC Accelerometer Cable Details
PCB Accelerometer Cable 10-32 To BNC Technical Parameter:
- Connectors : 10-32 UNF-2B and BNC connector
- Coupling way : Thread
- Pin Number : 2 pin
- Termination : solder
- Class of polution : 3
- Temperature range : -25°C~+80°C (high temperature optional)
- Mating cycles : ≥500
- Rated voltage : AC/DC 30V
- Rated current : 1A
- Contact resistance : ≤5MΩ
- Insulation resistance : ≥ 100MΩ
- IEC standard : IPC-A-620
- Injection moulding : Black TPV
- Waterproof Level : IP67
- Order code : L50001-00010xxxx ( last 4 letters mean the cable length in mm , such as for 3M cable it’s L50001-000103000 , for 80CM cable it’s L50001-000100800 ).
The 10-32 to BNC cables had been widely used for PCB , B&K , CTC and other brand accelemeters .