Triaxial Accelerometer Cable 1/2-28 UNEF-2B To 3 BNC
What’s 1/2-28 UNEF-2B TO 3 BNC Triaxial Accelerometer Cable ?
UNEF is an American ultra-fine thread, 1/2-28UNEF, the number of teeth per inch (25.4mm) is 28 teeth, the pitch is 25.4/28=0.907mm, and the thread diameter is 11.8mm .
Triaxial accelerometer 1/2-28 UNEF-2B 4 pin female connector have 1/2-28 UNEF-2B thread , moulded with 4 core cable , one core is ground line , the other 3 pins are used to transmit the acceleration data of the acceleration sensor in the X, Y, and Z axis directions ，the 4 core cable will split into 3pcs 2 core cables connected with BNC connector .
The default cable length at BNC end is 30CM , the cable length at 1/2-28 UNEF-2B end can be 3M , 6M, 9M , or customized .
One end cable with only 4 pin female 1/2-28 UNEF-2B connector is also avalable .
Triaxial Accelerometer Cable 1/2-28 UNEF-2B To 3 BNC Details
1/2-28 UNEF-2B To 3 BNC Cable Technical Parameter:
- Connectors : 4 pin female 1/2-28 UNEF connector and 3 BNC connectors
- Coupling way : Thread
- Pin Number : 4 pin
- Termination : solder
- Class of polution : 3
- Temperature range : -25°C~+80°C (high temperature optional)
- Mating cycles : ≥500
- Rated voltage : AC/DC 30V
- Rated current : 1A
- Contact resistance : ≤5MΩ
- Insulation resistance : ≥ 100MΩ
- IEC standard : IPC-A-620
- Injection moulding : Black TPV
- Waterproof Level : IP67
- Order code : C80001-00010xxxx ( last 4 letters mean the cable length in mm , such as for 3M cable it’s C80001-000103000 , for 80CM cable it’s C80001-000100800
The 4 pin female 1/2-28 UNEF-2B to 3 BNC cable is compatible with CTC , PCB and other brands triaxial accelerometers .