SHINE M12 Ethernet Connector | China Top Manufacture
The M12 Ethernet connector is commonly used in industrial Ethernet applications and there are different versions available with different coding options such as D-coded, X-coded, A-coded, and Y-coded, each with specific applications and maximum data transfer rates.
In addition to connectors, there are also other M12 Ethernet products available, including M12 Ethernet cables, M12 Ethernet bulkhead connectors, M12 Ethernet adapters, and M12 Ethernet field-wireable connectors, M12 Ethernet adapters.
- The M12 A-coded 8-pin could be used for high-speed data transmission, support speeds of up to 10Gbps, suitable for Ethernet, Ethernet IP, and VARAN.
- M12 X-coded ethernet connector is designed for 10Gbps high speed data transmission, had been used for Ethernet CAT6A, machine vision cameras.
- The 4-pin M12 D-coded ethernet connector support speeds of up to 100Mbps, is commonly used for Ethernet, PROFINET, EtherCAT, and sercos III .
- M12 Y-coded ethernet connector is hybrid connector for both data and power connection, is mainly used for Ethernet equipments.
D Coded 4-Pin , X-Coded 8-Pin , A-Coded 8-Pin M12 Ethernet Cable
M12 ethernet cables are available in a range of configurations to suit different applications.
- They can be male or female, straight or right angled, and have either a one-ended or double-ended design.
- The cable itself can also vary in terms of its type and jacket material. For example, you can choose from Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a cables, each of which has its own specific features and performance characteristics.
- The jacket material can also be PVC or PUR, with the latter offering better resistance to abrasion and chemicals.
- High flex moving cables are also available for use in drag chain systems, where the cable needs to be able to withstand frequent movement and flexing.
- Panel mount M12 ethernet bulkhead connectors could be prewired or soldered by customer
Panel Mount M12 Ethernet Cable Y Coded Bulkhead
Field Wireable M12 Ethernet Connector
A field wireable M12 Ethernet connector is a type of M12 connector that allows for on-site assembly of an Ethernet cable in the field, some may need specialized tools or equipment. These connectors are designed for use in industrial environments, where the ability to make quick and easy cable connections in the field is important.
- Field wireable M12 Ethernet connectors typically consist of a male or female connector shell(PA66 or metal), a cable gland, and a set of contacts(screw, solder or crimp termination) that can be terminated onto the individual wires of an Ethernet cable. They are available in various types, including D-coded, X-coded, and A-coded, to support different Ethernet speeds and power levels.
- To assemble a field wireable M12 Ethernet connector, the individual wires of the Ethernet cable are stripped and inserted into the appropriate contacts, which are then crimped or screwed onto the wires. The cable gland is then tightened onto the connector shell to secure the cable in place and provide strain relief.
- Field wireable M12 Ethernet connectors are a convenient solution for on-site Ethernet cable assembly, and are commonly used in industrial automation, robotics, and other applications where Ethernet connectivity is required in harsh environments.
Metal Solder M12 Ethernet Connector D Coded 4 Pin Male Female Field Wireable A Coded 8 Pin
90 Degree Field Wireable M12 Ethernet Connector Solder Termination D Coded 4 Pin Male Female
M12 Ethernet Bulkhead Connector
The M12 ethernet bulkhead connector could be mounted on a panel or enclosure, creating a waterproof and dustproof seal for the connected devices.
- Panel mount M12 ethernet connectors can be prewired, meaning that they come with the wires already soldered to the connector. This can be convenient for installations where the connector needs to be quickly and easily plugged into a panel or enclosure.
- The M12 ethernet panel mount connectors can also be purchased without prewired connections, allowing the user to customize the wiring as needed.
- Front mount connectors are mounted on the front panel of an enclosure or device
- Back mount connectors are mounted on the back of the panel.
- Throgh hole M12 PCB mount ethernet connectors are available with either straight or 90 degree angled options.
- SMD mount connectors are surface mount connectors that can be soldered directly to a printed circuit board (PCB).
Y Coded M12 Ethernet Bulkhead Connector 6 Pin 8 Pin Bulkhead
90 Degree PCB M12 Ethernet Bulkhead Connector Y Coded 6 Pin 8 Pin
PCB Mount M12 Ethernet Bulkhead Connector Y Coded 8 Pin Female
Splitter M12 Ethernet Connector Adapter
All the following M12 splitters can be used for industrial ethernet , support D coded 4 pin and A coded 8 pin , the wire definition , cable length , connectors , could be customized .
Customized M12 Ethernet Splitter Connector
M12 To RJ45 Ethernet Cable
M12 to RJ45 ethernet cables can be made with M12 A-coded 8 pin, M12 D-coded 4 pin, M12 X-coded 8 pin, while used for different industrial ethernet protocols, the wiring definition of same apperance M12 to RJ45 cable can be different.
- It’s important to use the appropriate M12 connector for the specific protocol and application you are using. Using the wrong connector can result in connectivity issues or even damage to your equipment.
- It’s also important to follow the correct wiring guidelines for the specific protocol you are using to ensure that your Ethernet cable functions properly.
if customer need the RJ45 connector with crews , it’s avaialble .
Bulkhead Ethernet Cable M12 To RJ45 A Coded 8 Pin
M12 To RJ45 Ethernet Adapter
An M12 to RJ45 adapter is a device that allows you to connect an Ethernet cable with an RJ45 connector to a device with an M12 connector.
- The M12 to RJ45 adapter comes in several different coding configurations, including A-coded (8-pin), D-coded (4-pin), and X-coded (8-pin), and can be male or female.
- The RJ45 connector is a standard connector used for Ethernet cables. It is not waterproof, so it is important to install the M12 to RJ45 adapter on the back panel mount of the bulkhead to protect it from the elements.
- The RJ45 interface can be straight or angled at 90 degrees, depending on your needs.
X Coded Panel Mount M12 To RJ45 Adapter 8 Pin Female Male
Don’t find the M12 Ethernet connector ?
Contact our sales consultant right now
What Will You Benefit From SHINE Industry M12 Ethernet Connector ?
SHINE industry have various M12 ethernet connectors , M12 ethernet cables , M12 to RJ45 cables for industrial ethernet , these connectors could be used for Ethernet , EtherNET/IP , Profinet , EtherCAT , SERCOS III , VARAN , our industrial ethernet M12 connects are compatible with Phoenix and other world famous brand , in order to become a reliable M12 ethernet connectors supplier , we continue to improve our competitiveness from the following aspects, fast delivery, large inventory, product compatibility, rich product categories, professional customized services, Looking forward to working with you.
Know More M12 Connector Knowledge
You May Also Interest In
Wholesale M12 Ethernet Connectors
In order to let more customers have the opportunity to use our high-quality M12 ethernet connector, CAZN is recruiting agents and distributors worldwide. Our cost-effective products, excellent quality, and professional services will bring you rich returns :
#1 Provide our customers with market-competitive prices
Any price discussion needs to be based on the premise of similar quality, we do not promise to provide the lowest price, but we promise to provide a more advantageous price under the same quality, as a well-known Chinese brand and the largest M12 ethernet manufacturer in China , quality of our products is on par with international brands such as Phoenix, Murr, Binder, etc., and the price is only half of theirs or even lower.
#2 Provide excellent quality M12 ethernet connector to our customers
In order to achieve the quality of first-line international brands, SHINE Industry adopts the same or even better raw materials, optimizes product structure, strictly manages suppliers and inspects incoming materials, manages production processes, strict quality inspection, to ensure the highest quality goods will be delivered to the customer.
#3 Excellent Servicce And Respond Time
To become a first-class M12 ethernet cable supplier, it is impossible to do without professional services. Our team members have more than 5 years of industrial ethernet experience and are familiar with various industrial ethernet protocols and related requirements. Respond to customer needs within 3 hours, provide quotations within one day for conventional products, and provide solutions within 3 days for customized products. The prompt and professional service is what we guarantee to you.
Precautions for purchasing M12 Ethernet connector
There are different industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet, EtherNET/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, sercos III, VARAN, etc. Even the same protocol will have different wiring definitions in different application scenarios, in order to accurately buy the M12 ethernet connector that suits your needs , the following content will help you save time .
#1 For M12 to RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Coding type
- Cable length
- Cable material and electrical performance, working environment.
- Male or female , straight or 90 degree angled
- M12 to RJ45 or M12 to M12
- Wire definition
#2 For Field Wireable M12 Ethernet Connectors
- Coding type
- Shell material
- Wire termination method
- Female or male , right angle or straight type
#3 For Panel Mount M12 Ethernet Connector
- Solder(prewired or not) or PCB or SMD
- Straight or 90 degree angled
- Male and female
- Front mount or back mount
- Coding type