SHINE M12 A Coded Connectors | China Top Manufacturer
M12 A-coded connectors are the most widely used type of M12 connector and are commonly used for a variety of applications in industrial automation, could be used with sensors, actuators, motors, and other standard devices.
- The “A” code refers to the pin assignment, which is a specific configuration of the pins within the connector. There are various types of M12 connectors available, including 2-pin, 3-pin, 4-pin, 5-pin, 6-pin, 8-pin, 12-pin, and 17-pin versions. An M12 A code connector can come in several different forms, such as moulded cable, field wireable connector, bulkhead connector, or splitter.
- One of the primary uses of the M12 A-coded connector is for sensor and actuator applications. These connectors are often used to connect sensors and actuators to programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and other automation equipment. They provide a secure and reliable connection between the sensor/actuator and the control system, allowing for real-time data exchange and control signals.
- Another common application of the M12 A-coded connector is for small power transmission, such as powering motors, pumps, and other equipment. In addition, they are often used in power distribution networks for machine tools, robotics, and other industrial applications.
- The M12 A-coded connector is also suitable for data transmission applications. These connectors can be used to transmit signals for Ethernet, CAN, and other communication protocols. They are often used in industrial Ethernet networks to connect devices such as sensors, cameras, and I/O modules to the network.
M12 A Coded Cable-Overmoulded
Overmoulded M12 A code cables have 2-17 different pin quantity for different applications, except the pin difference, they also very for conductor size, cable jacket material, shielding performance.
- The cable itself is typically made of PVC or PUR (polyurethane) material, which can be selected based on the specific environmental requirements of the application.
- A-coded M12 cables are often available in a range of standard lengths, but they can also be customized to meet the specific needs of a given application.
- The cables can be terminated with a connector on both ends (a “double-ended” configuration), or with a connector on just one end (a “pigtail” configuration).
- Because M12 A-coded cables are often used for data transmission, good shielding performance is essential to prevent electromagnetic interference and maintain signal integrity. This is why shielded versions are commonly available for these cables.
A Coded M12 Connector-M12 Field Wireable Connector
A-coded field-wireable M12 connectors are designed to be field-attachable, meaning that they can be installed on-site without the need for specialized tools or equipment.
- The housing material for M12 A-coded cale assembly connectors can vary depending on the specific requirements of the application. For example, some connectors may have a nickel-plated zinc housing for improved corrosion resistance, while others may use PA66 (polyamide) material for its strength and durability.
- When selecting an M12 A-coded field attachable connector, it’s important to choose the right diameter and conductor size to match the cable being used. Each cable assembly that uses an M12 A-coded connector will have a specific diameter and conductor size that it supports, so it’s important to choose a connector that is compatible with the cable being used.
Solder M12 A Coded Field Wireable Connector
Solder M12 A Coded Right Angle Connector
M12 A Coded Bulkhead Connector
There are different types of A-code M12 bulkhead connectors available, and the specific type used will depend on the requirements of the application.
- For sensors, the most commonly used type is the front mount male connector. This type of connector is designed to be mounted on the outside of the device and provide a secure connection to the sensor.
- For PCB through hole mounting, the most commonly used type of A-code M12 bulkhead connector is the back mount connector. This type of connector is designed to be mounted on the PCB and provide a secure connection to the device.
- If shielded signal transmission is required inside the device, a shielded bulkhead connector can be selected. This type of connector has a metal shield around the connector to protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and ensure that the signal is transmitted without interference.
Stainless M12 A Coded Bulkhead Connector
M12 A Coded Splitter
A code M12 splitters are used to split a single M12 connection into multiple M12 connections. They come in various types, including T-shaped, Y-shaped, and L-shaped, and can be panel-mounted or come with cables. The internal wiring of M12 splitters can be customized to meet the specific needs of the application. The T-shaped and Y-shaped M12 splitters are typically used to split the signal into two separate connections, while the L-shaped M12 splitter is used to split the signal into three separate connections.
Customized M12 A Coded Splitter
M12 A Coded Adapter Cables And Other M12 A Coded Connectors
M12 A Coded Power Supply
Do you find the M12 A Coded Connector ?
Contact our sales consultant for more available products.
Advantage Of Shine Industry-CAZN M12 A Coded Connector
As a supplier of A-code M12 bulkhead connectors, we are committed to helping our customers improve their supply chain by providing a range of value-added services. Some of the ways we can help customers improve their supply chain include:
Know More M12 Connector Knowledge
You May Also Interest In
M12 A Coded Connectors Application
M12 A-coded connectors had been widely used in industrial automation and control systems.
#1 Sensor and actuators
A-coded M12 connectors are commonly used in industrial automation and control systems to connect sensors, actuators, and other devices. They can withstand harsh environmental conditions, including vibration, shock, and temperature fluctuations.
#2 Machine vision
A-coded M12 connectors are also commonly used in machine vision systems to connect cameras and other devices. They are designed to transmit high-speed data or as I/O cables, power cables.
A-coded M12 connectors are also used in transportation applications, including trains, buses, and cars. They provide a reliable and secure connection for sensors and other devices, even in harsh environmental conditions.
Things You Need To Know Before Purchasing M12 A Coded Connectors
When choosing an M12 A-coded connector, there are several factors to consider to ensure that the connector is suitable for the specific application. Some of the important factors to consider are:
#1 Connector Type
#2 Pin Quantity
#3 Cable Length
#4 Cable Jacket
The choice of cable jacket will depend on the specific environmental conditions in which the connector will be used. For example, a PVC jacket is suitable for indoor applications, while a TPU jacket is suitable for outdoor or harsh industrial environments.
#5 Shielded or Not
#6 Straight or Right Angled:
M12 A-coded connectors are available in straight or right angled configurations. The choice of configuration will depend on the specific requirements of the application and the available space for the connector.